Kingsford Hillview Peak Condo is the latest new addition to the private condos in the quiet enclave of Hillview Avenue. Developed by Kingsford Development Pte Ltd, Kingsford Hillview Peak comprises of 6 Blocks with 512 units on a total site area of 136,148 sqft. It is expected to complete is in mid 2016. This development has a unit mix of 1 Bedroom which is approximately 500 sqft, 2 Bedroom which is approximately 700 sqft and 3 Bedroom which is approximately of 1100 sqft and even 4 Bedroom and Penthouse.
Hillview Peak Connectivity
Future Kingsford Hillview Peak residents will be able to walk to the upcoming Downtown Line Hillview MRT. For vehicle owners, it takes less than 25 minutes to drive to the business hub and vibrant Orchard Road shopping district, via Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE).
Hillview Peak nearby Amenities
Kingsford Hillview Peak is nestled in the quiet enclave of Hillview, surrounded by nature reserves and lush greenery including the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and Little Guilin (Bukit Batok Town Park). It is also near to Bukit Gombak Stadium and Bukit Batok Golf Range.
Kingsford Hillview Peak is also not far from the chic The Rail Mall, which houses a stretch of restaurants, a Cold Storage, and other amenities for the convenience of nearby residents. You will also be a short drive away from Beauty World and King Albert’s Park where a plethora of amenities await you. So no matter it is for groceries, window shopping. catch a late night movie, or even banking needs, there will be something that suit your needs.
- Junction Ten
- The Rail Mall
- West Mall (Bukit Batok)
- Bukit Panjang Plaza
- Hill V 2 (Under Construction)
- Cold Storage (Rail Mall)
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- Bukit Batok Nature Reserve
- Dairy Farm Nature Park
- Hillview MRT (Under Construction, estimated completion 2015)
Condo facilities at Hillview Peak
With a comprehensive and full range of condo facilities, the residents will be spoiled for choices like children’s playground, swimming pool, indoor gym, tennis courts, yoga pavilion, and a myriad of water features and many more, residents will be ensured that the family needs will be met.
Hillview Peak Nearby Education Institutes
Hillview Peak is also near to:
- CHIJ Bukit Timah
- Assumption English School
- Chestnut Drive Secondary
- St Francis Methodist School
- Pei Hwa Presbytarian Primary School
- German European School Singapore (Primary School Campus)
KINGSFORD.Hillview Peak BY KINGSFORD DEVELOPMENT PTE LTD.
TARGETING PREVIEW IN MARCH 2013!!! Register for VVIP Preview NOW!
Kingsford Hillview Peak Specification
|Project Name:||Kingsford Hillview Peak (鑫丰。山景碧苑)|
|Developer:||Kingsford Development Pte Ltd|
|Address:||101 Hillview Rise S(667981)
103 Hillview Rise S(667982)
105 Hillview Rise S(667968)
|Tenure:||99 Years Leasehold|
|Site Area:||136,148.5 sq ft|
|Type of Development:||Proposed Condominium Development Comprising 1 Block Of 26 Storey And 2 Blocks Of 11 Storey Residential Building (Total: 512 Units) With 2 Basement Carpark, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Landscape Deck & Clubhouse Facilities On Lot 4764X MK 10|
|No. of Units:||512 Units|
|Car Park Lots:||TBC|
|Facilities:||50m Lap Pool
Roof top tennis court
Golf Simulator/ outdoor TV screen
The Great Waterfall
The Blue Trail
Fitness cornersWaterfall Tea HouseFlower Stream Spa Pool
Outdoor Dining Pavilion
The Sensory garden
The Trail Of Colour
Other facilities – Male and female shower/ changing rooms
|Expected TOP:||No later than 30 November 2016.|
|Unit Type:||1 BR: est. 520 sqft1 + Study: est. 600 sqft2 BR: est. 775 sqft3 BR: est. 1044 sqft4 BR: est. 1240 sqft|
Hillview Peak Location and Siteplan
Why Invest in Kingford Hillview Peak?
What’s Coming up in the Kingford Hillview Peak’s Neighbourhood?
News to Share
Enjoy uphill panoramic view of the city & lush greenery amidst nature and tranquil surroundings ，KINGSFORD.hillviewpeak will be the distinctive highrise condominium development in Hillview private residential enclave.
Mere minutes walk to the future Hillview MRT Station, Downtown Line 2 targeting completion in 2015, connecting Hillview estate with Bukit Timah Road, Botanic Garden, Newton, Marina Bay Sands and the rest of the city. The new MRT line will also connect residents to numerous good schools in the Bukit Timah area.
Islandside connectivity via major expressways BKE and PIE.
Next to The HillV2, a 2-storey 55,500 sq ft cosmopolitan lifestyle and retail mall. Enjoy al fresco dining and shopping at New York-famed gourmet grocer, specialty food, premium wines at Dean & DeLuca and full-serviced retailer The Marketplace by Cold Storage, Tully’s Coffee, premium confectioners Cold Stone Creamery and more
About 3 minutes’ drive to The Rail Mall (which houses a stretch of distinct restaurants, Cold Storage, and other amenities.
Proximity to Junction 10, West Mall, Beauty World Shopping Centre, Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, Bukit Panjang Plaza
- Reputable schools in the vicinity include Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School, CHIJ Our Lady Queen of Peace, St Francis Methodist School, German European School Singapore (Primary School Campus), Bukit Panjang Primary School, St Anthony’s Primary School.
- About 15 minutes’ drive to renowned schools eg. Raffles Girls’ School, Nanyang Girls’ High School, Hwa Chong Institution, Methodist Girls’ School, National Junior College, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, SIM University (UniSIM)
Nestled in a quiet enclave surrounded by Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Little Guilin (Bukit Batok Town Park), Bukit Batok Nature Park, Dairy Farm Nature Park and Hindhede Nature Park providing a green sanctuary for nature lovers.
Only 6 MRT stops to the Jurong Lake District with DTL Hillview MRT Station
- THE transformation of the 360 ha Jurong Lake District into the largest suburban commercial hub outside the city centre. The 70 ha Jurong Gateway is to develop into a vibrant commercial hub with a good mix of office, retail, residential, hotel, entertainment, food & beverage and other complementary uses.
- •Enjoy close proximity to a substantial cluster of multinational and global businesses of more than 3,000 companies around the International Business Park and the Jurong and Tuas Industrial Estates
Tremendous Potential For Investment!
Your Orchard Road In The West!
- Apart from JCube , the upcoming 594,000 sq ft lifestyle mall Westgate is targeted to be ready by end 2013, will offer seven floors of retail space with potential tenant mix of international high-street fashion brands and IT and electronics stores, supermarket, a food court and family restaurants.
- Another upcoming retail mall, Jem to be ready in 2013, will house 260 retail tenants over six floors spanning a gross floor area of 818,000 sq. ft. (76,000 sq. m).
- Major anchor tenant:
- First 24-hour cinema by Cathay
- Robinsons, Marks & Spencer
- Courts, FairPrice Xtra, Koufu
- Fashion brand H&M, Uniqlo,
- Apple EpiCentre, Swarovski & more
- Walking distance to the future Hillview MRT Station. (Downtown Line 2 targeting completion in 2015)
- Next to The HillV2, a 2-storey 55,500 sq ft lifestyle and retail mall
- Enjoy uphill panoramic view of the city & lush greenery amidst nature and tranquil surroundings
- Full condominium facilities such as 50m swimming pool, cascading terraced waterfall, Rooftop Tennis Court, Golf Simulating/ Multi-purpose Room, Dining Pavilion, BBQ Pavilion, Children’s Playground, Iconic Indoor Gym, Jogging Trail, 2 levels of basement carpark
- North-south orientation & all units come with high ceiling offering luxury and ultimate spaciousness
- Quality finishes with marble & timber strips flooring
- Fully fitted unit with branded appliances & sanitary fittings –
- Electrolux fridge, washer cum dryer
- Hansgrohe sanitary fittings
- Kohler bathroom sink and W.C
- Franke kitchen sink
- Electrolux Oven & microwave oven (except for 1 bedroom provided with microwave oven)
- No household shelter and bay window => More efficient use of space!
If you miss out buying Hilliers, Don’t Miss out Hillview Peak Again. Call us at our hotline @ 90081185 or Register your interest with us to select your choice unit and avoid disappointment.