Bartley Ridge, the new and upcoming 868 units development by Mount V. Development Pte Ltd (a joint venture between Hong Leong Holdings Ltd, City Developments Ltd and TID), is the latest condominium to be added to the Bartley area, just right next to Bartley MRT. Expected to be complete in mid 2016, Bartley Ridge comprises of 9 towers with 868 units and stands 18 storeys tall and is surrounded by lush greenery and extensive landscaping. The surrounding of the development are mainly low rise developments and thus Barley Ridge Residents are able to enjoy the spacious and unblocked panoramic views of the peaceful environment.
Bartley ridge has full condo facilities, which includes a guard house, clubhouse, children playground, swimming pool, piano room, pool room, indoor gym, hydrotherapy beds, hydrotherapy baths, reading room, function room, onsen, Jacuzzi etc.
Bartley Ridge - City Fringe Location
Bartley Ridge, being located 2 minutes to Bartley MRT, future residents will enjoy city fringe living with unbeatable accessibility & convenience in terms of transportation.
Barley Ridge is also Well connected by major roads and expressways. Served by major expressways – KPE, CTE and PIE, it took only About 10 to 15 minutes’ drive to CBD and Orchard
The 4.5km-long Bartley-Tampines link viaduct brings further accessibility to the East which Reduces driving time to Tampines Regional Centre to estimated 5-8 minutes, as well as bringing Changi Business Park, IKEA and Courts much closer via vehicle
Bartley Ridge - Proximity to amenities
There are plenty of shopping, dining and entertainment for residents to select at nearby malls such as Nex Mall, Heartland Mall, Compass Point, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Junction 8 which are just a few MRT stops away.
Bartley Ridge - Near reputable Schools
There is no lack of schools in the nearby vicinity, Maris Stella High School and Cedar Primary School/ Cedar Girls’ Sec School are just within 1 Km! Other good schools like Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ Primary/ Secondary, Stamford American International School, Australian International School etc are also located near to Bartley Ridge.
With units ranging from 441 to 2000 over sqft, buyers have a choice of 1 Bedroomsqft, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom + Study, 3 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom + Study, 4 Bedroom, DualKey and Penthouses.
Bartley Ridge is targeted to launch in March 2013.Register for VVIP Preview NOW!
Bartley Ridge Specification
|Project Name:||Bartley Ridge|
|Developer:||Mount V Development Pte Ltd (Joint Development by Hong Leong Group, City Developments Limited and TID Pte Ltd)|
|Address:||Mount Vernon Road, Singapore|
|Tenure:||99 Years w.e.f. 16 April 2012|
|Site Area:||Approx 224,006 sq ft|
|Type of Development:||Proposed Condominium Housing Development Comprising 9 Blocks of 18-Storey & 1 Block of 19-Storey Apartments (Total = 868 Units) With Common Basement Carparks, Landscape Deck and Communal Facilities|
|No. of Units:||868 Units|
|Car Park Lots:||876 Basement Carpark Lots inclusive of 6 Handicap Carpark Lots|
|Facilities:||50m Lap Pool with Aqua Pool Deck and Suntan Pool Deck, 25m Lap Pool with Hot Tub and Suntan Pool Deck, Clubhouse Cluster 1 with Gym and Reading Room, Clubhouse Cluster 2 with 3 Function Rooms, Gourmet Pavilion with Outdoor Dining & Lounge with Open Kitchen, Dip Pool and Hot Tub, Children’s Fun Area with Children’s Play Pool, Play Agora and BBQ Pavilion, Hydrotheraphy Oasis with Hydra Spa Seat (with Massage Jet), Hydro Spa Bed (with Massage Jet) and Massage Pavilions, Community Garden with Scented Garden and Gardening Zones, Ecology Pond, BBQ Pavilions, Dining Pavilion, Lounge Pavilion, Topiary Garden, Putting Green, Meditation Pods, Tennis Court, Half Basketball Court, Bioswalves, Outdoor Fitness Station|
|Expected TOP:||Oct 2016 (subject to commencement of construction work in April 2013)|
|Unit Type:||1 Bedroom: 441 – 592 sqft
2 Bedroom: 721 – 764 sqft
2 Bedroom + Study: 829 – 850 sqft
3 Bedroom: 969 – 1044 sqft
3 Bedroom + Study: 1163 – 1173 sqft
4 Bedroom: 1302 sqft
DualKey: 1550 sqft
Penthouses: 1378 – 2120 sqft
Bartley Ridge Location & Site Plan
Why Invest in Bartley Ridge?
What’s Coming Up in the Bartley Ridge Neighbourhood?
Highlights of Bidadari
- Bidadari site is bounded by Bartley Road, Upper Serangoon Road, Sennett Estate and Mount Vernon Road.
- A Land Use plan released by The Ministry of National Development on 31 Jan 2013 reveils the planning to build up to 700,000 new homes for a projected population of 6.9 million in 2030.
- Bidadari, Tampines North and Tengah earmarked to be the upcoming New Town with Bidadari expecting 11,000 residential homes in the pipeline.
The Next Bishan, one of the much sought after & prime estate
- Infrastructure work targeted to start by year end. Site preparation and earthworks for Bidadari will be followed by the building of major roads, drains and sewers.
- A peaceful retreat retaining its hilly and lush landscape, and celebrate its history and heritage
- It will be very pedestrian- and cyclist-friendly and have seamless connections between transport nodes and places of attraction.
Bidadari is set to be transformed into a “distinctive and sustainable tranquil urban oasis”.
NEW Bidadari Park
Some News to Share
DEVELOPMENT ATTRIBUTES OF BARTLEY RIDGE
- Enjoy city fringe living offering unbeatable accessibility ~ Within 2 minutes to Bartley MRT!
- Renowned schools within 1km – Maris Stella High School & Cedar Primary School
- Located within a quiet & exclusive enclave – A quiet and peaceful neighborhood ideal as an escape for the hustle and bustle of work
- Lush landscaping with abundant water features to create a feeling of serenity and tranquility
- All units North-south facing & most have either pool view or landscape view or unblocked view towards Bartley Road
- Fully fitted unit with free fridge, washer/ dryer
- No household shelter and bay window => More efficient use of space!
- 2 Lap pools (50m & 25m each), Tennis Court, ½ Basketball Court
- 2 Clubhouse (with gym, reading room, 3 Function Rooms)
- Gourmet Pavilion (outdoor dining & lounge with open kitchen, dip pool, hot tub)
- Hydrotherapy Oasis (Hydro Spa Seat with massage jet, Hydro Spa Bed with massage jet, Massage Pavilion)
- Community Garden (with Scent Garden & various garden zones)
- Ecology Pond, BBQ/ Dining Pavilions, Putting Green & many more!
- Substation & Bin Centre at basement
Bartley MRT Station Just At Your Door Step and well connected to all part of Singapore!
•1 MRT stop to Serangoon MRT Interchange (Nex Mall)
• 1 MRT stop to Tai Seng MRT (Paya Lebar Industrial Park)
• 2 MRT stops to Woodleigh MRT (Stamford American International School)
• 2 MRT stops to Lorong Chuan MRT (Australian International School)
• 2 MRT stops to Kovan MRT (Heartland Mall)
• 3 MRT stops to Bishan MRT Interchange (Junction 8)
• 3 MRT stops to Paya Laber MRT Interchange (Paya Lebar Commercial Hub)
• 4 MRT stops to AMK MRT (AMK Hub)
• 4 mins drive to Eunos Tech Park
• 5 MRT stops to Sengkang MRT (Compass Point)
• 6 MRT stops to Future Sports Hub
•6 MRT stops to Novena MRT (Velocity, Novena Square, Medical Hub)
•6 MRT stops to Stadium MRT (Future Singapore Sports Hub in 2014)
•7 MRT stops to Dhoby Ghaut MRT Interchange (NS/NE/Circle Line)
•7 MRT stops to Bugis MRT (Bugis Junction)
•8 MRT stops or 15 mins drive to Orchard MRT (Ion, Takashimaya)
•8 MRT stops or 15 mins drive to City Hall MRT Interchange
•8 MRT stops or 15 mins drive to Promenade MRT (Marina Bay Sands)
•8 MRT stops to Expo MRT (Changi Business Park)
•9 MRT stops or 15 mins drive to Raffles Place MRT Interchange (CBD)
•9 MRT stops or 10 mins drive to Tampines MRT (Tampines Regional Centre/ Tampines Mall/ Tampines 1/ Century Square)
Well connected by major roads and expressways
- Served by major expressways – KPE, CTE and PIE
- About 10 to 15 minutes’ drive to CBD and Orchard
- The 4.5km-long Bartley-Tampines link viaduct brings further accessibility to the East
- Reduces driving time to Tampines Regional Centre to estimated 5-8 minutes, as well as bringing Changi Business Park, IKEA and Courts much closer via vehicle
- Nex Mall
- Heartland Mall
- Junction 8
- Ang Mo Kio Hub
- Compass Point
- And many more!
- Maris Stella High School Within 1 km!
- Cedar Primary School/ Cedar Girls’ Sec School Within 1 km!
- Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ Primary/ Secondary
- St Gabriel’s Primary/ Secondary School
- Yangzheng Primary School
- St Andrew’s Village
- Canossa Convent Primary School
- Stamford American International School
- Australian International School
- St Gabriel’s Primary / Sec School
- Xinghua Pri School
- Nanyang Junior College
- Bartley Secondary School
- Zhonghua Secondary School
Paya Lebar Industrial Park
- iParks are industrial parks that are aesthetically appealing within a landscaped environment.
- The pilot project for iPark is a 15-ha site in Paya Lebar, also known as PLiP – The Paya Lebar Industrial Park
- Easily accessible via the Tai Seng MRT Station along the Circle Line that is 1 MRT stop away from Bartley MRT
Paya Lebar Commerical Hub
- A vibrant commercial hub with about 12 ha of land in the area available for development translating to about 500,000 sqm of commercial floor space, expect to see retail, hotel and office developments
Create more employment opportunities and residential demand in the area
If you miss out buying Bartley Residences, Don’t Miss out Bartley Ridge Again. Call us at our hotline @ 90081185 or Register your interest with us to select your choice unit and avoid disappointment.